Oncology (General Cancer)/urine

"sir i am a 15 year old boy no histroy of urinary problem
one saturday in night i noticed few drops of pink colour urine
next day morning my urine urine become bright red urine with no pain
next urine was also that colour after i drink lots of water the urine started becoming lighter in colour on monday it become normal in colour i went to doctor have a blood test urine microscopic test which show rbc was nil and a ultrasound which was normal the blood test was also normal few days i take one more urine microscopic test which show rbc was nil sir search in net which show that painless bright red is symptom of bladder cancer i am afraid
or sir can it due to eating pink cotton candy and i also get light hard on my back that day while climbibg in sliding"

I answered the same question from you a few days ago. My answer to you now is the same. Bladder cancer at your age is EXTREMELY unlikely! Yes the pink candy is a more likely explanation. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

Questions concerning Cancer, Oncology, radiation Therapy, Tumours, Chemotherapy, Cytotoxic Drugs, Hormonal Therapy, Radiation Protection.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy educated & trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: http://www.lifestylerescue.com/expert/health-fitness-advice/dr-claes-gustaf/128 I have no restrictions in the number of questions there. I also answer questions in these other categories: General History, Military History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer

I'm a medical doctor and specialist in medical oncology and radiation therapy