Oncology (General Cancer)/itching and rash

You answered a couple of questions previously. I quit drinking, platelets came back up, imaging showed no cirrohsis of the liver, elargement or damage. I am itchy all over my body and my feet still have rash spots on the top of them although scabbed over and now my nose has pimples and my eyes itch. I get another blood test in the morning. I also have super bad teeth and think I have infection in them. Is it liver, abcessed teeth or something else?

It sounds like you may have a skin problem.  As for the spots on the feet, they will gradually heal but will be discolored for a while.  I don't think you can blame your bad teeth.  If your liver isn't working well (and just because it looks normal doesn't mean it is normal) you could be itching from that problem.  All in all, I can think of a lot of tests to do, but the first thing is to have your doctor look at your skin and your lab results and decide where to go from there.  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Donald Higby, M.D.

I can answer almost all questions related to the treatment and natural course of most kinds of cancer, especially cancers of prostate, colon, lung and breast.

I have been a practicing medical oncologist for 36 years, and have been chief of service at a major medical center for 25 years. I've also done research in cancer treatments.

American Society of Clinical Oncology

New England Journal of Medicine American Journal of Medicine Journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology Hematology Transfusion Medicine

MD, Stanford University Internal Medicine residency, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO Medical Oncology Fellowship, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY

America's Best Physicians, last 14 years