Oncology (General Cancer)/help with understanding blood tumor results

My husband has been recently diagnosed with seminoma 3/13/13 and would like to gain some reassurance about his results-
Just trying to see how this fall, I know the doctor said that they are simply good. I'm just worried.

I am afraid that those numbers do not make sense to me. Where is the decimal point??? What does the lab report say? Does it call them high or normal?

Anything you can tell me would be useful.

Finally, this interface is awkward for back and forth communications. If you want, feel free to email me directly.

Oncology (General Cancer)

Doug Bank

I know a great deal about all aspect of testicular cancer. I am a testicular cancer survivor, and have run a testicular cancer website since 1996. If I do not know the answer to a question, I have access to a number of my own world-class experts to get the correct answer. Please note that I am not an expert when it comes to other cancers. If your question involves something other than testicular cancer or a cancer of that general region, please ask another expert.

I am a survivor of Stage I nonseminoma, diagnosed in 1992. I have been helping testicular cancer patients online ever since. I also run the non-profit Testicular Cancer Resource Center

BS from MIT, MBA from Northwestern