Oncology (General Cancer)/Tonsil

Question
If this is an infection is it normal it doesn't hurt at all? How long will it take to heal itself completely? I made an appt with the ENT doctor but its not till August 12th.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/kkingery83/4C53C807-FB6B-4CE7-BFB8-44A

Answer
Since you have pictures, it woudn't hurt to wait till you see the ENT doctor.  I'd give something like this about two weeks before I'd get worried about it, and the ENT appointment is just about right.  Since it doesn't hurt, I doubt it's serious, but I agree that it should be looked at.  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Donald Higby, M.D.