Oncology (General Cancer)/Melanoma Fear

Back of Foot
Back of Foot  
Dear Doctor,

Im freaking out from the spot on the back of my foot. Can you please study the picture and give me ur opinion?

I don't think this is a melanoma.  IT looks like a little inclusion (like a splinter) IF it doesn't hurt, and doesn't get larger, I wouldn't worry about it.  By getting larger, I mean obviously larger, at least double or triple its current size.  Hope this helps.  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Donald Higby, M.D.

I can answer almost all questions related to the treatment and natural course of most kinds of cancer, especially cancers of prostate, colon, lung and breast.

I have been a practicing medical oncologist for 36 years, and have been chief of service at a major medical center for 25 years. I've also done research in cancer treatments.

American Society of Clinical Oncology

New England Journal of Medicine American Journal of Medicine Journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology Hematology Transfusion Medicine

MD, Stanford University Internal Medicine residency, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO Medical Oncology Fellowship, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY

America's Best Physicians, last 14 years