Oncology (General Cancer)/Armpit Tenderness

Question
Hello. I am 29 year old female with no family history up to now of any cancer.
I live in Florida and just started with a personal trainer. Yesterday we focused on push ups, pull ups and planks. By dinner time, I had a tender, like bruised area feeling in my left armpit. It is on the inside of the armpit closer to the outside though towards my boob.
It feels like a tender to touch area. Sometimes it burns like a skin irritation would but there's no real sign of anything except some razor burn which I started a new deodorant yesterday too.
anyway, I googled and triple negative breast cancer came up as it presenting in the armpit. I have palated it at every crazy angle and feel no lymph nodes or lumps. I have had one before and usually can feel and find them easily but I don't feel any. My armpit isn't swollen just, that bruised feeling in maybe a quarter sized area. It feels tender more in a long way then a round area. If that makes sense.
Could this be something sinister?

Answer
Your age, the lack of an actual mass, and the recent work out would make me think this is not cancer.  I would give it a little time and see what happens.  From your description it sounds like you stretched a tendon a little too much with your exercise.  It should cool down in a few days.  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Donald Higby, M.D.