Oncology (General Cancer)/skin rash

I had a very very little mole on my arm and I kept bumping it so I put a bandaid on it for about a week and when I took it off the mole fell off.  I had a small red spot where the bandaid adhesive was and now it is itching and I guess I have scratched it in my sleep and now it has spread a little bit.  Could this be skin cancer? This all started about 4 months ago.

the appearance and the colour needs to be seen. can you take a snap and send to me? Also let me know if you have similar moles anywhere else in the body. You can read details here http://www.webmd.com/melanoma-skin-cancer/tc/skin-cancer-melanoma-symptoms

Oncology (General Cancer)

Dr M Khalid Munir

I can answer questions about the correct guideline for treatment of cancers to achieve best results. I can analyze signs and symptoms to identify cancer. I can tell about many good treatment methods recognized by American Cancer Society and NIH which have been developed recently through credible cancer research.

I have been working as a Immuno Oncologist since the last five years. I have experience of treating cancer patients through a variety of methods. My patients have been treated with radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgery. I am also trained in Antiangiogenic therapy, Immunomodulator therapy and Immunotherapy of cancer which is a FDA recognized treatment method and also a known effective modern therapy as per the guidelines of the American Cancer Society (ww.cancer.org). Immunotherapy works by enhancing the body's own defence mechanism hundreds of times. It is used to treat Hepattis and AIDS too.

2. Consultant Immuno Oncologist, Wockhardt Hospital, Hyderabad, India. An associate of Harvard medical international. 3. Ex Care management consultant, Royal Hobart Hospital, Australia. 4. Ex Care management consultant, KGH, Canada. 5. Associate, IAMMS, Aligarh, India (A UNESCO listed organisation).

Medical Doctor with MBBS and Fellowship in Immuno oncology. 2. Fellowship in Dendritic cell therapy from ICT, Noida, New Delhi NCR 3. Member of American Geriatrics Society 4. Having specialised Training in a. Dendritic cell therapy and Chemotherapy b. Hematology c. AIDS prevention d. Geriatric medicine