Oncology (General Cancer)/Weird freckle/mole on side of foot

Far picture
Far picture  

Close picture
Close picture  
Hello, I might have asked you a question before. Anyways about a couple months ago to a year, I noticed a freckle looking thing on my left side of my left foot, on the heel, not the sole. It is flat. I have a lot of moles but this o Ed different as it is NOT brown and raised and all of my other moles are, this one is tan. It looks like a freckle, but I don't have any other freckles. It is kind of faded and light in color so Its a little hard to see. Im scared it might be some kind of skin cancer. Does it look like skin cancer to you. I know it's hard for you to determan over the Internet, but you probably have a clue on weather it's cancer or not, you sure know a lot more about it then me. I am seeing a dermatologist soon, but this has me worried and I want some peace of mind lol. I'm a 15 year old male. Thanks a lot in advance!

Yes I do think you have. I do not think that this is a cancer but let the dermatologist check it to be on the safe side. Good luck!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Oncology (General Cancer)

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

Questions concerning Cancer, Oncology, radiation Therapy, Tumours, Chemotherapy, Cytotoxic Drugs, Hormonal Therapy, Radiation Protection.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy educated & trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: I have no restrictions in the number of questions there. I also answer questions in these other categories: General History, Military History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer

I'm a medical doctor and specialist in medical oncology and radiation therapy