Oncology (General Cancer)/Risks for development of cervical cancer

A woman has non squamous cells / small cysts on the cervix.
Should she automatically be concerned that she might develop cancer?
I've read that almost all women who develop cervical cancer have a specific type of HPV. If this woman should ever contract HPV how likely will it be that she would then develop cancer?

Presence of non squamous cells / small cysts on the cervix does not mean she will get cervical cancer. As far as HPV is concerned, it is only  something which increases the risk. It is not compulsory for all HPV infected persons to get cervical cancer. Read:

Oncology (General Cancer)

Dr M Khalid Munir

I can answer questions about the correct guideline for treatment of cancers to achieve best results. I can analyze signs and symptoms to identify cancer. I can tell about many good treatment methods recognized by American Cancer Society and NIH which have been developed recently through credible cancer research.

I have been working as a Immuno Oncologist since the last five years. I have experience of treating cancer patients through a variety of methods. My patients have been treated with radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgery. I am also trained in Antiangiogenic therapy, Immunomodulator therapy and Immunotherapy of cancer which is a FDA recognized treatment method and also a known effective modern therapy as per the guidelines of the American Cancer Society ( Immunotherapy works by enhancing the body's own defence mechanism hundreds of times. It is used to treat Hepattis and AIDS too.

2. Consultant Immuno Oncologist, Wockhardt Hospital, Hyderabad, India. An associate of Harvard medical international. 3. Ex Care management consultant, Royal Hobart Hospital, Australia. 4. Ex Care management consultant, KGH, Canada. 5. Associate, IAMMS, Aligarh, India (A UNESCO listed organisation).

Medical Doctor with MBBS and Fellowship in Immuno oncology. 2. Fellowship in Dendritic cell therapy from ICT, Noida, New Delhi NCR 3. Member of American Geriatrics Society 4. Having specialised Training in a. Dendritic cell therapy and Chemotherapy b. Hematology c. AIDS prevention d. Geriatric medicine