Oncology (General Cancer)/clot formation in mouth.

Question
QUESTION: "Dear Sir,

I am 77 & had dental dekay at bottom raw,while top raw remained sound.Dentist advised to extract bottom raw teeth,leaving behind two in front for support of denture.
While pulling out two overlapping teeth in front,artillery got punctured.He sealed it,but after couple of days,due to some bleeding,it formed a clot,which was cut removed.Since it was first & only experience,for dentist
it was tested in Pathology lab.& results are negative for cancer.I as i layman do not understand but was told it is only tissue growth.
May I request you to kindly comment on priority on followings:
1.whether such tissue growth is normal because of bleeding?
Dentist after cut removing clot,stitched & now stitches are also removed,as cut part is healed completely.
2.In your opinion,whether any further investigation is required for clot as sample is preserved.
3.would you anticipate any issue on using denture now.
4.would you suggest any precaution,(as I have external enlarged prostate issue,but cancer is ruled out,by Urologist.My frequency of Urination is reduced to(half) 2/3times,since last more than two years,as i am prescribed to take Himplasia & Veltam Plus,each once day for life long.whether you would to suggest some periodic test!)

I don't have any other health issue.I had old-age anxiety,resulting into BP-160/95mmHg.On taking Espin-2.5mg & Atenij-25mg,once/day,now it is 110/70mmHg,since last 3/4years.

kindly respond & oblige.
With warm regards,"
anil"

ANSWER: Dear Mr Anil,
there are many tissue growths which look like cancer. As cancer is ruled out, you done need to worry anymore. No further tests are needed. You need to do regular moderate or light exercise like 30 minutes or an hour of walking or jogging. Your BP is fine. Also you need to have a balanced diet which can be seen here: https://sites.google.com/site/drkhalidmunir/pedindex4

QUESTION: Dear Sir,
I am indeed grateful on receiving your response.
Though it may not be relevant,with your implied permission,may I request you,whether there are chances of developing prostate cancer on ageing!
Secondly no needle biopsy is performed by Urologist,but based on PSA at 3.59-(free PSA:2.35) & observing external enlargement from Ultra-sonic test,he doesn't expect any eventuality.Further,at this age,I am mentally not prepared to go for Surgery-in view of benefit V/S risk!
I am comfortable with drugs'treatment since 25th.April-2013.
Would you kindly respond your opinion,for any periodic test to assess the status.
Do you foresee any chance of growth in surrounding organ,if it exists?
I hope,my request will be appreciated.
Thanking you & with kind regards,
anil.

Answer
I understand your concern. Homeopathy works well in prostatic enlargement. I can suggest online homeopathic consultation. As for cancer risk, if you are physically active and get lots of raw fruits and vegetables, also balaced diet, your risk of cancer will be minimal. You can mail me your last Ultrasound report of prostrate size at medlifeasia@gmail.com  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Dr M Khalid Munir