Oncology (General Cancer)/My mom X-Ray concerns

My mom broke three ribs a month ago just bending over. We go to the ER they do an x-ray tell her to take it easy and  would get results to her primary physician this is the results of their findings. Does this mean cancer this is her concern seee below:

CLINICAL DATA: Left-sided rib pain, heard a pop with injury.

Study interpreted at Location 1.

There are lucencies through the left fifth, sixth, and seventh ribs,
anteriorly.  This is concerning for nondisplaced rib fractures. No
pneumothorax is seen.  No other rib fractures are present. Single view
of the chest is unremarkable. There is a stable calcified granuloma in
the right lower lobe.

Her X-ray findings have nothing to do with cancer. The only pathological finding is connected with her rib injury and that is a finding without any complications.
Her granuloma too is not significant!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Oncology (General Cancer)

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

Questions concerning Cancer, Oncology, radiation Therapy, Tumours, Chemotherapy, Cytotoxic Drugs, Hormonal Therapy, Radiation Protection.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy educated & trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: http://www.lifestylerescue.com/expert/health-fitness-advice/dr-claes-gustaf/128 I have no restrictions in the number of questions there. I also answer questions in these other categories: General History, Military History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer

I'm a medical doctor and specialist in medical oncology and radiation therapy