Oncology (General Cancer)/VIN

Question
I have had lichen sclerosis for 26 years.  Over the years, I have had 5-6 biopsies.  About 5 month ago a suspicious area was biopsied. For the first time, it showed atypia and suspected VIN.  The area was treated with imiqunoud for months and the lesion resolved. About a month ago, I developed an ulcer in the same area. I was told to use Halabetasol twice a day and to call if the ulcer didn't resolve. Today the doctor biopsied the area. He said that he was certain that the biopsy will be positive for VIN. He doesn't think it is cancerous but can't be sure until the biopsy comes back.  If it is VIN, he recommends imiqunoud for 6 months and then re biopsy to be sure VIN is eradicated. If the area does not respond to imiqunoud within 2 months or if the biopsy shows more than VIN, he will refer me to a gyno oncologist. He would be willing to remove all suspect tissue under general anesthesia if i prefer but he said the chances of VIN returning after removal is 50% and recommend trying imiqunoid first. Does this approach make sense?

Does the fact that this ulcer is at the site of previous VIN reduce the chances that imiqunoid will work?  Does thus substantially increase my chances of developing cancer?  I am being closely monitored. If I develop cancer and it is discovered early, how treatable is it ?  What will prevent this from constantly returning?  I have been on a maintenance dose of clobetesol and under doctor care for Lichen Sclerosis for 26 years

Answer
hi,I am mentioning my answer starting with letters 'MK' below each of your question :

If the area does not respond to imiqunoud within 2 months or if the biopsy shows more than VIN, he will refer me to a gyno oncologist. He would be willing to remove all suspect tissue under general anesthesia if i prefer but he said the chances of VIN returning after removal is 50% and recommend trying imiqunoid first. Does this approach make sense?

MK: I dont know a dug clalled 'imiqunoid', so Please provide correct name.
---------

Does the fact that this ulcer is at the site of previous VIN reduce the chances that imiqunoid will work?  Does thus substantially increase my chances of developing cancer?  I am being closely monitored.

MK: provide correct drug name
---------

If I develop cancer and it is discovered early, how treatable is it ?

MK: Most patients get cured but ou need to take antiangiogenic medicines and immunomodulators to prevent relapse.
-----------

What will prevent this from constantly returning?

MK: You need to take antiangiogenic medicines and immunomodulators to prevent relapse.

I can guide you to reliable medical centres providing this treatment. mail me at medlifeasia@gmail.com

for examples of substances used in this treatment see:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17603551

------------

I have been on a maintenance dose of clobetesol and under doctor care for Lichen Sclerosis for 26 years

MK: Homeopathy can help you for Lichen Sclerosis. Meet a homopathic doctor. But it doesnt help in cancer if it is detected. dont worry till the results come.

Oncology (General Cancer)

Dr M Khalid Munir