Oncology (General Cancer)/Is this Penis cancer? very concerned

Question
Penis Problem
Penis Problem  

Penis Problem
Penis Problem  
About 7-8 months ago I noticed these three tiny warts grow near the tip of the foreskin of my penis. two of them have remained the same size and the one that came out first grew very a slightly tiny bit and has remained that size for months. they havent changed color, they are a light brownish maybe grey color. they dont hurt or ooze and havent bled. theyre just kinda there. Sometimes the tip of my foreskin may itch but its not the warts that itch, its just the skin and it doesnt happen often. The head of my penis appears normal. I used to use tanning beds last year, I used them about 10-15 times overall, I would go in about twice or once a month but then I stopped. The rest of my penis looks and feels normal. My overall health is fine but I'm worried this might be penile cancer. Is this a possibility?  I have no idea how to go about it since I have no insurance. I would really appreciate some help and an opinion. I attached some pics of the warts that I took with flash.

Answer
I don't think this is cancer, primarily because there isn't a substantial change.  At least one appears to be a penile varicosity which are sometimes seen in uncircumcised men with tight foreskins.  As varicosities contain blood, sometimes there is a little clotting and that can fibrose and feel hard.  Hope this helps.  Don't worry unliess they grown.  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Donald Higby, M.D.