Oncology (General Cancer)/Painless Blister Below Tongue

Blister Below Tongue
Blister Below Tongue  
Respect Sir,
My husband is.complaining about a painless blister below his tongue from last 4-5 weeks. Can you plz have a look at the attached image and tell me what it could be. I am very much tensed. My husband's age is 31 years he doesn't smoke or drink or chew tobacco. Plz have a look and guide me accordingly.

Hi Gunjan,

First of all seeing a picture does not tell you very clearly if there is some abnormality. The most common symptoms of blisters are stomach upset and stress however there could be some other reasons as well. I would suggest you go to a physician first who would first look into this guide you to a specialist if required.

Oncology (General Cancer)

Sidharth Ghosh

I can motivate and inspire the cancer patients and their family members not to give up the fight and even provide them guidance and references of the doctors and medication depending on the type of cancer and area they are located

I am a cancer survivor myself and work with many NGO's in the area of spreading cancer awareness and motivating people. I am a marathon runner by passion and was diagnosed with cancer in the kidney for which I went through a life saving surgery and have been running marathons even after the treatment I also run a blog where people from more than 25 countries are associated

I am a IT professional working for an MNC as a Project Manager.

I am a double post graduat; MCA from MDU Rohtak and MBA from FMS University of Delhi.

There have been several articles published on me and there are a few motivational videos I have put on the web to motivate people