Online Chatting/BEING A FRIEND ON FACE BOOK

Question
What does it say about a person who supposed to be a friend, and doesn't like tell ya Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

Like I have people on face book who are friends, and a few of them have not wished me a Merry Christmas, or Happy New Year after I got done doin' that to them.  Are they really a friend?

Answer
Good morning,

Thanks for the message, apologies for the delayed response.

The problem with Facebook is that it is really a social networking site and either the majority of friends are actually acquaintances or they are not that often on Facebook.

Only you would know who is and who isn't a friend.  With my Facebook, I have few friends but they are all people I know personally and try to interact with on a regular basis.

You send the boundaries and rules for your Facebook and friends!!

Good luck,
Mary

Online Chatting

Mary van Ede