Online Chatting/Creep

I was on a site today and I didn't want to show my face online this guy made me then showed me his penis. I feel really grossed out mainly because I'm underage. I have a bunch of crap going on now too and this was just the icing on the cake. I didn't show my eyes and disconnected quickly. I'm still creeped out. I know it's probably nothing but I want someone to say I'll be fine. Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for your message.  Sorry that it has taken me so long to answer.

I'm sure it will be fine, however having said that - if you are underage, why are you on the site in the first place?

My advice would be to stay away from sites like that, then you will not fall prey to people doing that.  There is also the risk of peadophiles and other very unsavoury people who frequent those sites.

Online Chatting

Mary van Ede

Anything related to chatting and communicating online.

I have been chatting online on some platform (ie MXit, online dating, etc) for more than 15 years so am quite comfortable with the knowledge, emotions and safety aspects.

Matric. Business Admin.