Online Marketing/Add sense subtitute

I have a blog that deals with spirituality and sexuality (Tantra, Tao, Tantric massage...etc)
I was refused from ADsense because of the "adult" content.
Do you know other products similar to addsense with whom I can work with?
which is the best one?

Hi Ran,

I can advise you to go into affiliate marketing. These include offers in all kinds of industries - also in the adult category.
Affiliate Marketing is different from AdSense as you often get paid for the sales you generate. You will therefore have to work harder to get paid (as it takes more to convince a visitor to buy something than click an ad), but if you have a good amount of visitors that trust you, then Affiliate Marketing is the best thing that could have ever happened to you!

Best Regards,
Andrew Lolk
CMO at White Shark Media

Online Marketing

Andrew Lolk

I can answer any questions within the following: Google AdWords PPC Advertising Search Engine Marketing Search Engine Optimization Google Analytics WordPress Affiliate Marketing

After running a European Search Engine Marketing Agency for 2 years, I came to the US where I co-founded White Shark Media. During my time in White Shark Media I was daily manager for the PPC department where we had a 50/50 mixture of clients in eCommerce and local businesses. I have run campaigns for both huge brands from the European marketing agency as well as small to mid-sized businesses in White Shark Media. I have also been deep in the affiliate marketing world with both search and display marketing.

White Shark Media Inc.

Google AdWords Qualified Individual (The tests was taken in 44 minutes and passed - Normal time is 240 minutes ) Google Analytics Qualified

Google AdWords Qualified Individual Google Analytics Qualified