Online Marketing/Monitizing A blog

Question
QUESTION: Hi
I'm having a blog with about 40 entrances a day.
I wish to use it for affiliate marketing (it's a relatively new blog)
I'm looking for plugin that can see my post main keywords and connect it to relevant Click bank or other affiliate networks automatically.
Do you know such thing?
I installed http://www.123linkit.com
but it doesn't worked for me.
any recommendation?
all the best
Ran

ANSWER: Though I don't personally spend a lot of time using affiliate links I think the solution to you problem is best explained in this blog post - http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-automatically-link-keywords-with-a
I hope that helps you get things set up the way you would like them to be

Steve

QUESTION: Hi
I have a blog that deals with spirituality and sexuality (Tantra, Tao, Tantric massage...etc)
I was refused from ADsense because of the "adult" content.
Do you know other products similar to addsense with whom I can work with?
which is the best one?

Answer
Though it is harder to find places you can place "adult content" ads on I think your best option would be to make use of the advertising on Adult Friend Finder.  Other then that from what I have seen the only other option would be starting your own affiliate program and listing in at Clickbank or Commission Junction.  There just doesn't seem to be the traffic, demand or payout from any of the other "adult content" allowed ad placement programs

Steve

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd