Online Marketing/Monitizing A blog

I'm having a blog with about 40 entrances a day.
I wish to use it for affiliate marketing (it's a relatively new blog)
I'm looking for plugin that can see my post main keywords and connect it to relevant Click bank or other affiliate networks automatically.
Do you know such thing?
I installed
but it doesn't worked for me.
any recommendation?
all the best

ANSWER: Though I don't personally spend a lot of time using affiliate links I think the solution to you problem is best explained in this blog post -
I hope that helps you get things set up the way you would like them to be

I have a blog that deals with spirituality and sexuality (Tantra, Tao, Tantric massage...etc)
I was refused from ADsense because of the "adult" content.
Do you know other products similar to addsense with whom I can work with?
which is the best one?

Though it is harder to find places you can place "adult content" ads on I think your best option would be to make use of the advertising on Adult Friend Finder.  Other then that from what I have seen the only other option would be starting your own affiliate program and listing in at Clickbank or Commission Junction.  There just doesn't seem to be the traffic, demand or payout from any of the other "adult content" allowed ad placement programs

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others