Online Marketing/Internet Marketing - Autopilot?

Question
Hi. I am in the process of starting an Internet Marketing business. I hear a lot of people saying that they make a substantial amount of money (or a decent amount of money) on autopilot. My question: What kind of autopilot software would you recommend for this? Thank you!

Answer
Hi Miss Susan,

I unfortunately don't have a lot of experience with autopilot software.

A solid advice I can give you is however that you should never expect a lot in return when using any "autopilot" efforts. If it really was as easy as setting up a piece of software, then a lot more people would be millionaires.

All results require hard work and persistance. "Autopilot" software can help enhance your results, but overall the effort must be made from you.

Kind regards,
Andrew Lolk
CMO

White Shark Media Inc.

Online Marketing

Andrew Lolk