Online Marketing/Internet Marketing - Autopilot?

Hi. I am in the process of starting an Internet Marketing business. I hear a lot of people saying that they make a substantial amount of money (or a decent amount of money) on autopilot. My question: What kind of autopilot software would you recommend for this? Thank you!

Hi Miss Susan,

I unfortunately don't have a lot of experience with autopilot software.

A solid advice I can give you is however that you should never expect a lot in return when using any "autopilot" efforts. If it really was as easy as setting up a piece of software, then a lot more people would be millionaires.

All results require hard work and persistance. "Autopilot" software can help enhance your results, but overall the effort must be made from you.

Kind regards,
Andrew Lolk

White Shark Media Inc.

Online Marketing

Andrew Lolk

I can answer any questions within the following: Google AdWords PPC Advertising Search Engine Marketing Search Engine Optimization Google Analytics WordPress Affiliate Marketing

After running a European Search Engine Marketing Agency for 2 years, I came to the US where I co-founded White Shark Media. During my time in White Shark Media I was daily manager for the PPC department where we had a 50/50 mixture of clients in eCommerce and local businesses. I have run campaigns for both huge brands from the European marketing agency as well as small to mid-sized businesses in White Shark Media. I have also been deep in the affiliate marketing world with both search and display marketing.

White Shark Media Inc.

Google AdWords Qualified Individual (The tests was taken in 44 minutes and passed - Normal time is 240 minutes ) Google Analytics Qualified

Google AdWords Qualified Individual Google Analytics Qualified