Online Marketing/Internet Marketing - Autopilot?

Question
Hello. I am in the process of starting an Internet Marketing business. I hear a lot of people saying that they make a substantial amount of money (or a decent amount of money) on autopilot. My question: What kind of autopilot software would you recommend for this? Thank you!

Answer
First let me say I would want to see proof of anyone who is actually making even decent money completely on autopilot for an extended period of time.  You can have certain marketing concepts that will work with no interaction of maintenance for a short period of time, but since Google is constantly tweaking things to try and present as current and relevant of content as possible, you will find that unattended your response will at least slowly dwindle if not just quickly disappear.  Bottom line, internet marketing like everything requires work to have any long term success.
With that said some tools you definitely want to know and use for internet marketing automation or near auto piloting is:
Tweet Adder - this a really nice tool that allows you to manage your twitter account and grow it on a daily basis. Although you can set it and let it run on auto you do need to make sure you are not being too aggressive in your follows or unfollows.  There is also times when the settings must be changed in order to continue growing.
Hootsuite - a phenomenal way to create and schedule posts to most all of your social media sites
Aweber - set up your newsletter or even automate and entire class which sends each new lesson weekly to a new student and keeps track of each students length of time in the class.  Keep in mind though that you still need to get students to sign up.  Just creating it and setting it on auto will not make people buy it.
Digital Access Pass for WordPress - this is an awesome membership site plugin.  All the joining and monthly memberships can be completely automated, but again remember members want a reason to keep coming back and paying monthly

Hope that helps!

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd