Online Marketing/Starting business/website

Question
I just got the reignited idea about starting a website and a blog.I heard its cheap to do these days.How do you start one exactly and any recommendations on an online business to start?

Answer
It is pretty easy to start your website using WordPress as the basis.  
You will need to make sure you have a host account (don't use a free version because then you don't own the site or the content).
Most web host will give you a domain name for free with your host account and will have WordPress ready for you to install onto your new server account.
You should have your site be about something you are interested in. In the end the thing that gives longevity to a website is if it is something that will hold your interest.
After that you just need to get social with it and let the world know what you have to offer.  Build a following on all the social media channels and spend time interacting with people.

Good Luck!

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd