Online Marketing/Where can I get free traffic for my Blog

I have a question about the blog on my website----I have written & over & over recycled from every possible angle 4-500 posts on the very narrow niche of my business -to the point where my readers are getting nauseas. This works for me to get organic ranking on google. W/o paying for SEO or doing PPC who else can I bring traffic to my site.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

The trick to traffic is having information people would be willing to share.
It is in that sharing that helps your ranking and as a result more eyeballs or visitors.

Is your information original?

Does it solve any problems?

Is the site easy to navigate?

Does it have a site map?

The easiest way to generate new visitors to your site is to post a link to your FaceBook, Linked In, G Plus accounts. If people think it's good they'll forward the link. You could also tweet the link and hope that tweet gets forwarded.

You could visit forums where people ask questions much like this one and begin providing free information and engaging in a dialogue to help people. Only have you have been on the forum for a bit would you offer to direct them to your site and the additional information.

You could volunteer on this site to help people in your blog's niche and as a result start getting more visitors that way.

Without knowing the URL of your site I'm afraid it's a little tough to provide more detailed information.

I hope this little bit helps.  

Online Marketing

Nat Griggs

Online marketing for business. On Page and off Page SEO to get better search engine results. Quality Link building and why it's important for your business and your website. How to read your competitors website source code and what to do with the information to out rank them in the search engines for your main keywords. (This is so easy you'll be spending the rest of the day snooping on all your competition) Why you need an auto responder for your email on your website and where to find the free ones. Where to find the terms people are using to find businesses like yours. How to fully optimize your Google Places/Maps listing so you get the most search engine power from this free service. Why the name of your business in your domain is killing your web site traffic and what to do about it. Why you should hire someone to write a business "white paper" about your industry and products or service. Video marketing and why videos put up on You Tube can rank on the first page of Google for your business in less than 72 hours and sometimes even the same day. Plenty more that might be willing to share.

Online marketing for 6 years. Sales and marketing for 30 years. Experience in copy writing, website development, and on and offline lead generation. Expertise with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, list building and direct response marketing.

Kenyon College 1983