Online Marketing/Where to buy real human visitors to my website

Where to purchase real human visitors for my website. I don't know, which traffic provider service is real? I saw that review is good. What you say? Please suggest me another real website traffic provider.

A great way to get attention to your website is to run a contest and/or encourage comments on a blog.  Hopefully you have a blog built into your website which is a huge traffic builder. Also you can ask people to blog about your website for a fee or offer some tips for their readers and then have a link back to you as the expert to your website.

I have a few offers on my website allowing guest bloggers for a fee $75.00 on the low end and higher for advertising spots. Learn more at:

Meanwhile, happy marketing!  

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.