Online Marketing/finding marketers that wants help

I work with a company that  helps  others who are struggling in  getting  leads or traffic. We have solutions that can make their company grow faster. The problem is, some marketers are to afraid to reach their hands out because of fear to take one last  try .  Is there a  great website that has hungry marketers that are in need for help.  Who wants to make more income?  I really need  some websites that has those promoters or marketers who are desperately in need  for help!

I would suggest that if this is your market, and if marketing is your expertise, that you be the one to create the website that will make a community for this.  If other websites have traffic of people looking for help like this they will be offering answers as well.
Get social.  Create a community and meet this need

Good Luck!

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others