Online Marketing/website

"For creating any song-website it is necessary to buy all songs from
the owner or just download them from any free song website and make them available on my website to download the users.
please reply me on me email-id."

IF the song is under copyright (which I would guess most of the songs you are speaking of are) than you need to express permission of both the song writer and the publishing company to place it on your site legally for download.
You might want to consider getting more information on being an iTunes and Amazon affiliate.  Then you can place links to the music, allow people to download it and get a small percentage.  More importantly you will staying within the law.

Hope that helps!

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others