Online Marketing/website

Question
"For creating any song-website it is necessary to buy all songs from
the owner or just download them from any free song website and make them available on my website to download the users.
please reply me on me email-id."

Answer
IF the song is under copyright (which I would guess most of the songs you are speaking of are) than you need to express permission of both the song writer and the publishing company to place it on your site legally for download.
You might want to consider getting more information on being an iTunes and Amazon affiliate.  Then you can place links to the music, allow people to download it and get a small percentage.  More importantly you will staying within the law.

Hope that helps!

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd