Online Marketing/How to promote on

David Jain wrote at 2013-12-28 06:26:55
It depends on your business type as well as investment. I think you should do both off-line and online marketing for your local business. First of all you have to identify your target audience. an inflatable advertising provider might be helpful to you.

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.