Online Marketing/How to promote on

I am a small business owner and my nephew is working on a lean start up company. He needs resources in order to develop his product. He has the idea of crowd funding with Kickstarter.

I believe an online marketing campaign would help get attention and funds but I'm concerned about the level of competition for peoples' attention.

I would like tips on how to cut through the noise and get people involved. And some general advice on what should be done and what should not be done in an online marketing campaign.

Hi Joseph,

How exciting to be involved with a start up company as I know the challenges with getting the ball rolling so to help with the process once you have that logo aka brand in place, jump on board with facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, instagram and if you have a brick-and-mortar do include foursquare.  The key is to add your brand, name and logo to cross promote on all the social sites. Once set-up you can cut the chase by using automation tools or contract someone (like myself) to do the marketing with a 3 to 6 month commitment hitting these sites daily. Feeding the web with content about your brand and adding campaigns encouraging others to share with their networks which would take your business to the next level, going viral!

Blogging can be added and used as a marketing hub for cross promotions.

Adding content and gaining followers is the key and growing your network is a win-win situation.

Hope this helps and happy marketing!

Danna Crawford  

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.