Online Marketing/LinkedIn groups

Hi Nat - LinkedIn changed the way my groups are displayed.  They used to be displayed in a list that showed if there are new posts, but now it just shows the group logos.  How can I change it so groups are displayed as a list?

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner.

I've been traveling and cell points in this part of the world are spotty at best.

Let me research and provide proper a response.

If you have already gotten the answer from another expert let me know.

Thanks for your patience.

Online Marketing

Nat Griggs

Online marketing for business. On Page and off Page SEO to get better search engine results. Quality Link building and why it's important for your business and your website. How to read your competitors website source code and what to do with the information to out rank them in the search engines for your main keywords. (This is so easy you'll be spending the rest of the day snooping on all your competition) Why you need an auto responder for your email on your website and where to find the free ones. Where to find the terms people are using to find businesses like yours. How to fully optimize your Google Places/Maps listing so you get the most search engine power from this free service. Why the name of your business in your domain is killing your web site traffic and what to do about it. Why you should hire someone to write a business "white paper" about your industry and products or service. Video marketing and why videos put up on You Tube can rank on the first page of Google for your business in less than 72 hours and sometimes even the same day. Plenty more that might be willing to share.

Online marketing for 6 years. Sales and marketing for 30 years. Experience in copy writing, website development, and on and offline lead generation. Expertise with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, list building and direct response marketing.

Kenyon College 1983