Online Marketing/How does he do this?

Hwa Jurong wrote at 2014-10-03 15:10:33
Good Day !!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money

Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary

assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to

reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:

*Home Improvement

*Inventor Loans

*Car Loans

*Debt Consolidation Loan

*Line of Credit

*Second  Loan

*Business Loans

*Personal Loans

*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.

Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social

security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to

be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: or

Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others