Online Marketing/How does he do this?

Question
Hi Nat

I've just now had this small goal to model a little after Jaden
Easton-Ellett in my own way from his Aestrepreneur tip youtube video series he has out there. Well I took action to make it real on the video editing software on windows 8 called "Movie Maker" and it seems to only let me record my voice and background music up to 7 seconds. Which is weird because I've edited many of my other past multi-media videos using this same software that have been minutes long without any restriction. What software do you think he is using to record his Audio Presentations on youtube?

P.S. Here's a link to one of his video on his youtube channel to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBOOkly56BU

Take Care
Sterling

Answer
Sterling,

I'm wondering why you're only able to record your voice and background music on windows movie maker for seven seconds if you've been successful doing this in the past?

Seems to me it's a problem within movie maker and less to do with his software.

I tried to sort what movie software he was using but am unable to do so just from you tube.

If you want to continue to use movie maker because it's free and comes with windows 8 then you have to figure out why movie maker is no longer allowing you to add more than seven seconds of audio and background music.

My guess is that the audio timeline in movie maker has been preset to this restriction and quite possibly by accident.

I would look there first.

You could always Google movie maker issues highlighting the shortened sound problems. You may find some help in one of their forums.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/moviemaker-av/windows-movie

http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=254252

I stopped using the free stuff a few years back and don't have these problems anymore.

i use either Camtasia or the reasonably priced Sony Movie Studio.

Both stay up to date and are very easy to use.

He may very well be using Sony Movie Studio. Most internet people use this.

Online Marketing

Nat Griggs