Online Marketing/How does he do this?

Question
Hi Jared

I've just now had this small goal to model a little after Jaden
Easton-Ellett in my own way from his Aestrepreneur tip youtube video series he has out there. Well I took action to make it real on the video editing software on windows 8 called "Movie Maker" and it seems to only let me record my voice and background music up to 7 seconds. Which is weird because I've edited many of my other past multi-media videos using this same software that have been minutes long without any restriction. What software do you think he is using to record his Audio Presentations on youtube?

P.S. Here's a link to one of his video on his youtube channel to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBOOkly56BU

Take Care
Sterling

Answer
Video / Edit Duration
Video / Edit Duration  
Hi Sterling

Great question. He could be using any software, there is so much choice out there, but Movie Maker should work fine.

Windows MM makes the default length of a video 7 sec when you add an image.  So when you add the song, it will only play for 7 seconds. To fix this, you can do one of two things:

1. If adding the picture, and then ADDING pre-recorded audio, simply go to PROJECT and choose "Fit to Music".  This will change the default 7 sec to the length of the recording.

2. If you are recording right in Windows MM, add the image first, then go to "Video Tools / EDIT" and youll see the duration field is editable.  It is in seconds, so if you know exactly how many seconds you want your movie to be you can change it here. If you aren't sure, just choose 3600 for a full hour, then cut the video shorter later!

Hope this helps (screenshot attached)

Jared

Online Marketing

Jared Mumford