Online Marketing/How does he do this?

Hi Jared

I've just now had this small goal to model a little after Jaden
Easton-Ellett in my own way from his Aestrepreneur tip youtube video series he has out there. Well I took action to make it real on the video editing software on windows 8 called "Movie Maker" and it seems to only let me record my voice and background music up to 7 seconds. Which is weird because I've edited many of my other past multi-media videos using this same software that have been minutes long without any restriction. What software do you think he is using to record his Audio Presentations on youtube?

P.S. Here's a link to one of his video on his youtube channel to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Take Care

Video / Edit Duration
Video / Edit Duration  
Hi Sterling

Great question. He could be using any software, there is so much choice out there, but Movie Maker should work fine.

Windows MM makes the default length of a video 7 sec when you add an image.  So when you add the song, it will only play for 7 seconds. To fix this, you can do one of two things:

1. If adding the picture, and then ADDING pre-recorded audio, simply go to PROJECT and choose "Fit to Music".  This will change the default 7 sec to the length of the recording.

2. If you are recording right in Windows MM, add the image first, then go to "Video Tools / EDIT" and youll see the duration field is editable.  It is in seconds, so if you know exactly how many seconds you want your movie to be you can change it here. If you aren't sure, just choose 3600 for a full hour, then cut the video shorter later!

Hope this helps (screenshot attached)

Online Marketing

Jared Mumford

I can answer virtually any question related to digital marketing (online/internet marketing). These include: Marketing: -Search Engine Optimization (SEO) -Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC) -Social Media Marketing (SMM / SMO) -Video Marketing (Youtube) -Google Products (G+, YouTube, Webmaster Tools, etc.) -Shopping Engines -Marketplaces Other: -Analytics (setup, goal creation, troubleshooting) -Coding (Head Section, Canonical, Robots, OG) -Authorship (Google rel Author / Publisher) -Serverside (robots.txt, htaccess, etc) Platforms: -Wordpress -Drupal -Magento -Joomla -Zencart -BigCommerce I will answer questions relating to one issue, subject, etc, per website, and will not provide ongoing consultation on campaigns. The purpose of this section is to help people and small business owners overcome some hurdles in their DIY online marketing campaigns, without having to solicit a professional at top dollar. Please make sure to look through my answers, and the answers of the other professionals on here before asking your question. Please also understand that questions are public, and therefore any web addresses you cite will be posted and viewable to the public.

10 Years Digital Marketing CEO - SEO Visions, Inc. ( Director of Search Marketing - AIM Group ( Linkedin:

Mensa Canada

BSc. Computer Information Systems, UFV

I have worked with hundreds of multinational corporations, organizations, and small businesses over the past 10 years. Clients include Disney Online, Doctors Without Borders and many more.