Online Marketing/How does he do this?

Hi Steve

I've just now had this small goal to model a little after Jaden
Easton-Ellett in my own way from his Aestrepreneur tip youtube video series he has out there. Well I took action to make it real on the video editing software on windows 8 called "Movie Maker" and it seems to only let me record my voice and background music up to 7 seconds. Which is weird because I've edited many of my other past multi-media videos using this same software that have been minutes long without any restriction. What software do you think he is using to record his Audio Presentations on youtube?

P.S. Here's a link to one of his video on his youtube channel to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Take Care

There are SO many software options it is hard to say specifically which he is using, but basically it is a  slide show presentation being shared via Google hangout and then saved to YouTube.  There are more complex ways of doing this but you really dont need to do much more than that.
Hope that helps

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others