Online Marketing/Do you know how this is done?

Hi Danna

How do I make different background special effects moving images in my rhetoric video like this guys has done at or how do I make a still image appear behind me like I'm there while I'm talking on my video? I know it's possible because I've seen others on youtube do it. Thanks for any knowledge you have that you can share with me about this. I'm interested to know what you have to say.

Take Care

Hello, it looks to me he has the image projected on the wall behind him. Since he stands at an angle it looks to me this is how he is doing that.  I noticed the same in his other videos. Great idea really I may try it!
Also could set up to film in front of a large screen TV but the graphics may be distorted. Worth a try I guess.

Feel free to check out my videos at :   

I use no fancy backgrounds though :-)  Content is more important!

Best of luck, Danna

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.