Online Marketing/Do you know how this is done?

Hi Jared

How do I make different background special effects moving images in my rhetoric video like this guys has done at or how do I make a still image appear behind me like I'm there while I'm talking on my video? I know it's possible because I've seen others on youtube do it. Thanks for any knowledge you have that you can share with me about this. I'm interested to know what you have to say.

Take Care

Hi Sterling,

thanks for reaching out. This is more of a production questions, but I know from personal experience that there are a few methods:

1. You can use a projector, or a television screen, but the quality is usually poor and you can get vertical refresh lines due to the unsynchronized framerate;

2. Use a green screen / compositing.

A green screen simply means you record your video with a bright green screen behind you. Once completed, you composite in your background - basically you tell the program to fill in the background animation or graphic "only in the green areas". If you do not know how to do this and dont own editing software like Premiere, you may have to hire a company to do this. Green screen compositing is what they use on news sets as well.

I hope this helps!

Online Marketing

Jared Mumford

I can answer virtually any question related to digital marketing (online/internet marketing). These include: Marketing: -Search Engine Optimization (SEO) -Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC) -Social Media Marketing (SMM / SMO) -Video Marketing (Youtube) -Google Products (G+, YouTube, Webmaster Tools, etc.) -Shopping Engines -Marketplaces Other: -Analytics (setup, goal creation, troubleshooting) -Coding (Head Section, Canonical, Robots, OG) -Authorship (Google rel Author / Publisher) -Serverside (robots.txt, htaccess, etc) Platforms: -Wordpress -Drupal -Magento -Joomla -Zencart -BigCommerce I will answer questions relating to one issue, subject, etc, per website, and will not provide ongoing consultation on campaigns. The purpose of this section is to help people and small business owners overcome some hurdles in their DIY online marketing campaigns, without having to solicit a professional at top dollar. Please make sure to look through my answers, and the answers of the other professionals on here before asking your question. Please also understand that questions are public, and therefore any web addresses you cite will be posted and viewable to the public.

10 Years Digital Marketing CEO - SEO Visions, Inc. ( Director of Search Marketing - AIM Group ( Linkedin:

Mensa Canada

BSc. Computer Information Systems, UFV

I have worked with hundreds of multinational corporations, organizations, and small businesses over the past 10 years. Clients include Disney Online, Doctors Without Borders and many more.