Online Marketing/Do you know how this is done?

Hi Olatunji

How do I make different background special effects moving images in my rhetoric video like this guys has done at or how do I make a still image appear behind me like I'm there while I'm talking on my video? I know it's possible because I've seen others on youtube do it. Thanks for any knowledge you have that you can share with me about this. I'm interested to know what you have to say.

Take Care

Hello, sorry for coming in late.
I think it is best to use software applications (you can google them) that allow you to create such backgrounds or you hire a professional video editor to do so for you via any freelance website.
This are the two solutions I can think of right now.
Thanks for stopping by to ask me this question.
Have a lovely day.

Online Marketing

I major on topics around search engine optimization, web marketing and provide tools and scripts for learning simple basic approach to html for interested individuals that will enjoy to practice web seo. I also help with cpanel hosting(majorly for capture pages) and autoresponder installation on my cpanel hosting. Provide recommendations on webpage optimization for search engine via my webpage analysis report.

I have experience in the areas of sales conversion with capture pages. I have experience with webpage and keyword optimization. I have experience in article marketing. I have experience with cpanel hosting. I have experience with autoresponder (email marketing). I am experienced with seo web page recommendations.

I currently work on my own with an establishment that run interior contract jobs, and a secondary job as a seo web analyst with my online firm.

I have written on I have written on I have written on I have written on I have written on I have written on I have written on (FANPAGE) I have written on I have written on I am a veretekk trainer at I am a expert writer at

I am a civil engineer with Bsc status, a Microsoft credential for project manager, IDM, and proficiency with other related softwares. Ability to design websites and read Google and Bing analysis report.

Past/Present Clients (webdesign) (webdesign) (webdesign) (webdesign) (webdesign) (webdesign)