Online Marketing/How do you redirect affiiate links to a landing page

Question
I needed to clarify my previous question about using a landing page style marketing campaign.

In my direct link style, I have my affiliate link which I paste into my tracking software, which gives me another link that I paste into my traffic source "Destination URL."  That's easy.

Where it gets difficult is how to integrate my landing page into this.  Can you explain, in detail, how to do this?

Answer
Jerome,

I may have answered this and probably rehashed stuff you already knew.

"In my direct link style, I have my affiliate link which I paste into my tracking software, which gives me another link that I paste into my traffic source "Destination URL."  That's easy."

So let me see if I've got this correct.

You get your affiliate link from Click-bank. You copy and paste this affiliate link into some type of tracking software. This tracking software then creates a new link that you use with your traffic sources.

The prospect clicks on the link at your traffic "source". The information is routed to your traffic "software" which then sends the prospect onto the offer.

Is that correct?

If so, then we get to your next question.

"Where it gets difficult is how to integrate my landing page into this.  Can you explain, in detail, how to do this?"

I would substitute the traffic software link you are currently providing to your traffic source with the URL of your landing page. Then I would copy and paste the traffic software link into your landing page as the call to action link.

Prospect clicks on your link at the traffic source.
They are redirected to your landing page.
They click on the link on your landing page and are redirected to your traffic software.
They are then immediately redirected to the offer page.
They buy
You get paid.

Hope I was able to provide some sort of clarity or that I even got right answer to the right question

All the best  

Online Marketing

Nat Griggs