Online Marketing/How to start ?

Dear Mr. Nat Griggs

My name is Saly and i,m do like to start learn marketing on page and off page but i do not know how to start i,m so confused and i do like to can help me to know how to start and what best courses i can learn and books

wait your reply

Do you have a business already?

I have been asked this question before by people looking to start a business and there are better resources on All Experts in the business section to answer those questions.

A link to AllExperts.comref="">A link to</a>

There are online courses that can help you get started on online and offline marketing.

Some are free and some require a small investment.

How involved do you want to be regarding website matters?

Do you want to learn HTML?

Do you want to learn about email marketing?

What about video marketing?

Can you navigate all the social media sites?

Here are a few to get you started.

A link to Udemy online Marketing Courses

A link to Wordstream Blog that has links to a number of free and paid courses

Free Online Marketing Training

A good resource with plenty of helpful links

Scott's book also has plenty of insights that my prove helpful to you.

This should get you started.

Harvard, MIT and a number of other high level US based Universities have free courses available.

This is Harvard's link which also links you to other Universities.

Click here for Harvard's Free courses

Let me know if this helps

Online Marketing

Nat Griggs

Online marketing for business. On Page and off Page SEO to get better search engine results. Quality Link building and why it's important for your business and your website. How to read your competitors website source code and what to do with the information to out rank them in the search engines for your main keywords. (This is so easy you'll be spending the rest of the day snooping on all your competition) Why you need an auto responder for your email on your website and where to find the free ones. Where to find the terms people are using to find businesses like yours. How to fully optimize your Google Places/Maps listing so you get the most search engine power from this free service. Why the name of your business in your domain is killing your web site traffic and what to do about it. Why you should hire someone to write a business "white paper" about your industry and products or service. Video marketing and why videos put up on You Tube can rank on the first page of Google for your business in less than 72 hours and sometimes even the same day. Plenty more that might be willing to share.

Online marketing for 6 years. Sales and marketing for 30 years. Experience in copy writing, website development, and on and offline lead generation. Expertise with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, list building and direct response marketing.

Kenyon College 1983