Online Marketing/Lowering bounce rate

Maury Kosh wrote at 2014-03-10 19:44:37
Getting the bounce rate down means you have to capture the attention of your audience by having relevant content to their search and to have an easy to navigate site with interesting content.

I would look at what keywords you are ranking for? If the keywords you are ranking for are not relevant to the visitors interest they will very quickly leave your site driving your bounce rate up.  

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.