Online Marketing/help

Hello, Where can i get a good bulk emailer that delivers to the inbox with a free version and also a tool that can verify extracted email addresses . Thanks

Hi Christopher,

You may have success with the Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) -

You can use to verify emails but not sure if you can do it in bulk.

I hope this helps!

Fresh Interactive, Inc.
Office: 1-800-628-8518

Online Marketing

Justin Lofton

Almost any topic related to using the Internet to help a business improve exposure, leads and sales. Topics include: search engine optimization, social media marketing, content creation, reputation management, pay per click advertising, remarketing/retargeting, video marketing including YouTube, website design and development, conversion rate optimization, press releases, ecommerce, lead generation, affiliate marketing, email marketing, business operations (B2B & B2C), business automation and much more.

I've been an entrepreneur since age 8 and I've started and sold many businesses in various industries over the years. After years of building and operating businesses I fell in love with Internet marketing. I've been helping businesses for over 15+ years reach their ideal prospects in various online channels. For many years, I was a business consultant that helped businesses analyze every element of their operation in order to find opportunities for business growth. I was able to help many companies triple their sales revenue within 18 months of my consulting work. This helped me refine my processes and systems so that they would be effective for all businesses. That's when I decided to start a marketing business. Today, we help many businesses throughout the Los Angeles area and across the nation. I live, eat and breathe Internet marketing!

Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce General Assembly Instructor

BA - Kennessaw State Cisco Certified Network Professional

You can visit and review "Our Success" to see just a few of our clients.