Online Marketing/On line Marketing

QUESTION: Hello Danna

I have learned to do magick tricks for events(happy birtday for example).
It is mi desire to publish around  social network(Facebook).

I made my blog.

Please give sugerences to promote it.
How much cost to promote in Facebook....?
How much cost to promote i Google......?
I have to pay by a click...?
I have to pay for a like..?
Aditional informatión is welcome.
Lima Perú."

ANSWER: Hello, I enjoyed looking at your blog, thank you for sharing it with me!

Okay, there is no fee for you to create a facebook business page. I suggest you do that ASAP.  And then you will see there is a fee if you want to promote a few "posts: that you post on your facebook page and the fee is very reasonable.

It is also free to post info on your google+ page and I suggest you do that also.
No need to pay per click when you can try to do "natural" search.
I suggest you do fun videos on youtube like I do on mine at: <a href="">
This is a great way to promote your business and it is FREE!
Share your youtube on Facebook and twitter and pinterest and also set up a contact on LinkedIN for more exposure as well.
Save your money and take advantage of the FREE resources.
Then if you want to spend some low dollars to promote it all, use email marketing, Sign up for a free trial at:  <a href=">

HAVE FUN and Good luck,

QUESTION: Hello Danna.
Thanks a lot for your interesting answers.

Please  I would like to send massive mails to my friends(only).
This href=">
let me do it...? or what software let me do it...?.

I created my page in facebook:!/billyelmago.channels.

I saw some videos in youtube abot you. Congratulations.

Thank you very much.
And no, you cannot send out "massive" emails to lists without permission.
Constant contact is actually a permission based email which is the "safe" way to send emails. People must agree to receive them. You cannot "spam" emails out.
So my suggestion is to start small and build a customer base. Keep them interested with entertaining emails and they will tell their friends.  Also Constant Contact has the ability to add a "join my newsletter" tab to your Facebook page. I suggest you do that as well.

Thanks again and I will see you on Facebook! Feel free to contact me there with any questions.

All the best to your email marketing success,

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.