Online Marketing/Online Leads.

I need to find people interested in enrolling into a private real estate college.  What free online strategies can I use to find these people?  Craigslist, or are there other ones?

Hello, have you thought about creating an event and using the serice at Constant Contact?  For only 10.00 this month special ends today is half price then it would be 20.00 a month after that and you can cancel at anytime. This is the perfect online registration and lead building solution with many perks at a low price.  Example, I recently held a workshop that filled up very fast so I added a link to a waiting listings for the next workshop direct on the event page.  Here is my event ( <a href="http://></a>
Take it out for a spin at :

Next I would suggest Facebook business page and create an event there. This would be free.

Thanks and good luck!
Danna Crawford

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.