Online Marketing/Clothing online store

I am planning to start online store with shopify
My questions:
1.can I use shopping cart module with shopify or
Shopify  itself is shopping module
2.How can I drive other customers that I am sure they are  buying form powerful platforms(in other words reaching subscribers database)
3. What is best way to start

Hello and congratulations for taking the first step to start an online store.
Personally I am not a fan of shopify and can only recommend eBay because eBay stores are open to the worlds largest online marketplace and no website can compete with the power of eBay.  

eBay stores once they are set-up with the proper keywords to match your items the traffic will flow in and people will add you as a favorite and keep coming back.

So I feel the best way to start is forgot shopify and use eBay.

All the best, Danna

PS. if you need help with building an eBay store, visit my eBay store for consulting options at:  

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.