Online Marketing/seo

i a own  a website  an online printing services company in manhtattan.  I just purchased the domain name .
How can i use the new domain name to increase my seo for my current website.. If i forward the  to   is that a good idea or do you have a better suggestion.
thank you

Hello Marv,

I do know what you mean about pointing domains as I own several myself and I feel it is better to cross-promote by creating blog type sites and promoting the main site on the blogs.

My suggestion is to create a blog at for your site and have banners on the side pointing to your printing site.  Add blog posts to go out once a day at least on the topics of printing, presentations including all types of tips and tricks of the trade.

This is a good way to build traffic and I also suggest to include a way to "capture" email addresses encouraging people to subscribe to your newsletter that will include industry news.  Feel free to enjoy a free trial for building your list using the new Toolkit at:  

Best of luck,

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.