Online Marketing/Youtube Marketing

Hello Danna

Hope you've been doing well.

Do you know how we can record a video on youtube so we than can then upload it to our youtube channel?

Take Care

Hello,  the easiest way is to use an iPhone or a smart phone and download the AP called Capture by YouTube. This app takes the video, allows you to edit it and then will upload it quickly to your youtube channel.

Other way is to create the video with a smartphone or a video recording device and upload it to a computer then upload it to youtube.

Enjoy a few of my videos at:

Good luck and have fun!

Online Marketing

Danna Crawford

I can answer questions about online marketing using: email newsletters, twitter, facebook, blogging, pinterest, linkedIN, eBay, foursquare and review sites.

I've learned how to market my business and eBay store over the years by gaining more traffic using simple styles and free tools. I became a local expert with Constant Contact as I grew my network using email marketing and learning how to cross-promote all of the online platforms. I also teach at local workshops in Ocala with the SBDC and online at:

SBDC, Ocala FL Chamber CEP, The Heart of Florida eBay Sellers Group, The eBay sellers of Central Florida

Publications ,

Education/Credentials Where the learning never stops 24/7

2008 eBay Hall of Fame Award. 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works. 2012 WE Magazine's Top 100 Women of Success.

Past/Present Clients , EZGO eBay Store and I can provide more upon request.