Online Marketing/Youtube Marketing

Hello Stephanie

Hope you've been doing well.

Do you know how we can record a video on youtube so we than can then upload it to our youtube channel?

Take Care

Hi Sterling,

You can use almost any digital recorder to make a video as well as your web cam. You can even use PowerPoint to make a slide then add voice to it to upload to It's really important to ensure that your videos meet the terms of service of

The best thing to do is to look on for instructions, by typing in the search term, "How to create videos" and "how to upload a video to" and also has a lot of slides that can teach you how. They can teach you much better than I can in this format because seeing is really believing when it comes to

I hope this helps a little.

Online Marketing

Stephanie Watson

I can answer questions about content creation, content marketing, starting an online business and marketing any type of business online or offline

I have owned my own business since the mid 1990's providing many types of services to business owners. Today I focus on content development, content creation, content marketing and using WordPress to get a business site up and running, and noticed, fast.

Becoming a Successful Virtual Assistant -- Kindle Direct Blogging For Business For The Local Business Owner -- Kindle Direct Online Marketing Manager Magazine -- Featured Writer Homepreneur Advisory Board Contributor

Bachelor of Science in Business from The University of Alabama in Huntsville Master of Science in Human Environmental Science with a specialization in Interactive Technology from The University of Alabama