Online Marketing/Youtube Marketing

Question
Hello Stephanie

Hope you've been doing well.

Do you know how we can record a video on youtube so we than can then upload it to our youtube channel?

Take Care

Sterling

Answer
Hi Sterling,

You can use almost any digital recorder to make a YouTube.com video as well as your web cam. You can even use PowerPoint to make a slide then add voice to it to upload to Youtube.com. It's really important to ensure that your videos meet the terms of service of Youtube.com.

The best thing to do is to look on YouTube.com for instructions, by typing in the search term, "How to create youtube.com videos" and "how to upload a video to youtube.com" and also slideshare.net has a lot of slides that can teach you how. They can teach you much better than I can in this format because seeing is really believing when it comes to youtube.com.

I hope this helps a little.

Stephanie

Online Marketing

Stephanie Watson