Online Marketing/Youtube Marketing

Hello Chelsea

Hope you've been doing well.

Do you know how we can record a video on youtube so we than can then upload it to our youtube channel?

Take Care

Hello Sterling,

There are different ways to record and upload to Youtube. The first being from any sort of camera, if you wish to edit it on a program this is the best method. You can then follow the link below to upload the video.

The second is through the record platform provided by YouTube. You can record directly from your Iphone and/or Ipad and upload them to YouTube. (if you are on a computer)

If you are on Ipad/Iphone download the YouTube app.

Hopefully this helps.

Have a great day,

Online Marketing

The questions I would be able to answer will be subject to the topic of Marketing. My expertise is specifically 'On-line Marketing',I am able to answer any How to, Why or What question you may have about this topic. My specific skill that is beneficial when it comes to Marketing is my outside of the box thinking, I am able to generate creative and inventive Marketing Strategies or Plans. Therefore I am very happy to help with any questions relating to marketing strategies or plans. If you are having problems with developing an ad campaign, or don't know where to start, I enjoy sharing ideas.

My current job as a Social Media Manager for Business2Sell has equipped me with the knowledge and skills I need to fully understand Marketing as a whole. I know how to implement social media marketing, on-line marketing, ad campaign creation, developing a marketing plan and so much more. I enjoy the strategic and creative aspects of marketing, and therefore are the areas where my skills are most beneficial.

Bachelors Degree in Business - Griffith University - Completion date - Dec 2015