Online Marketing/Youtube Marketing

Hello Jared

Hope you've been doing well.

Do you know how we can record a video on youtube so we than can then upload it to our youtube channel?

Take Care

Hi Sterling,

Thanks for asking a question here.

I'm not entirely clear of the question - are you asking me how to record a video, what format to record it in, or how to upload it?

To record a video simply use a phone, camcorder, laptop camera or pc webcam. As long as they record in one of these formats:

Simply check the device documentation to see what the output file format is.  Some will have options (where you choose "Save As" and choose the file type you want to save your video as). The best is MP4.

If you dont have a device and you just want to record your computer screen there are some web based recording programs, like that are free and easy to use.

Once you save the file, simply log in to YouTube with your account and choose UPLOAD. At this point you can add titles and descriptions of your video, as well as other information and display options.

Hope this helps

Online Marketing

Jared Mumford

I can answer virtually any question related to digital marketing (online/internet marketing). These include: Marketing: -Search Engine Optimization (SEO) -Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC) -Social Media Marketing (SMM / SMO) -Video Marketing (Youtube) -Google Products (G+, YouTube, Webmaster Tools, etc.) -Shopping Engines -Marketplaces Other: -Analytics (setup, goal creation, troubleshooting) -Coding (Head Section, Canonical, Robots, OG) -Authorship (Google rel Author / Publisher) -Serverside (robots.txt, htaccess, etc) Platforms: -Wordpress -Drupal -Magento -Joomla -Zencart -BigCommerce I will answer questions relating to one issue, subject, etc, per website, and will not provide ongoing consultation on campaigns. The purpose of this section is to help people and small business owners overcome some hurdles in their DIY online marketing campaigns, without having to solicit a professional at top dollar. Please make sure to look through my answers, and the answers of the other professionals on here before asking your question. Please also understand that questions are public, and therefore any web addresses you cite will be posted and viewable to the public.

10 Years Digital Marketing CEO - SEO Visions, Inc. ( Director of Search Marketing - AIM Group ( Linkedin:

Mensa Canada

BSc. Computer Information Systems, UFV

I have worked with hundreds of multinational corporations, organizations, and small businesses over the past 10 years. Clients include Disney Online, Doctors Without Borders and many more.