Online Marketing/Whether Home page should be blog or Static for SEO?

bugtijan wrote at 2016-03-28 17:46:43
http://www.slideshare.net/kingbugti12/how-to-make-money-online-the-fastest-way-t

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

alveus.com/ask-steve

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others