Online Marketing/blogger site google first page

QUESTION: hello, I know how important is to be on google first page is you want to make money online. I have  a sports (soccer) betting blog for 2 months now and currently rank 2-3 place on first page for keywords: soccer free picks, soccer picks blog, soccer free picks blog.
however I only get around 60-100 pagevies per day and almost no adsense earnings.
address is:
any help will be very useful for me

ANSWER: In order to really have any controlled impact on your marketing and search engine placement the first thing you would have to do is move your blog from a "free" service to a standard hosting account and a self-hosted blog format.  Without doing this you are literally at the mercy of the impact the free host (in this case blogspot) gives to your site.  Most of the things you can do to monetize are technically against the terms of service and could subject your blog to being cancelled

Wish the answer was better news

QUESTION: thanks for your answer just one last question:
if we accept blogger wont ban me, will be some advantages in terms of higher google position if I move from blogger to wordpress.
I will have a much posts to move so in case it is much better it doesn't worth to me

I will try to answer all the questions you have in here.

1.  The blogger terms of service does not allow you to monetize your site other than with google ads.  So it isnt a question of IF they will eventually shut down your site it is a matter of when and the problem is the when will come AFTER the site is doing well and then you will lose all of your posts with no options
2. Search engine placement only does you as much good as it is putting you in front of
a)the right customers
b)customers who will buy
3. if your intent is to drive traffic to click on ads to generate revenue then you will never create "stickiness" in other words return customers - you will in fact be driving any traffic you get to another site that actually has what the customer wants
4. A good web designer that knows WordPress in a self hosted environment can move all of your existing posts to your new WP site.  Again this isnt free and to be done right isnt cheap but it can be done.

In the end the point is this.  Whatever you put into your blog both time and monetarily is exactly what you will get out of it. There are not free or cheap solutions.  If you want to make money online you need to spend the money on your online presence in order to make a greater return.  There is no such thing as a $0 customer acquisition cost.

Online Marketing

Steve Kidd

My specialty is WordPress based blogs and websites. I can answer question about internet marketing, starting an internet business, setting up a blog and any general question about WordPress. Though I understand the basics of programming I do not normally answer coding related questions

I have worked within the internet industry for the past 16 years. During that time I was a marketing specialist, the operations manager for a dial-up company and have installed and help in the set up of over 1000 WordPress based blogs.

I studied programming in High School prior to the introduction of the personal computer. I have a Doctorate in Theology and a Masters in Internet Marketing

Clients have included large corporations like Portland General Electric and small home businesses like Earth Angel Network and Inspiration Foundation. Clients have also included: Weaver Technologies Faith Family Center Her Blogs Network TalkETalk Affinity VoIP Telecom and MANY others