Online Marketing/blogger site google top 10

Question
hello, I know how important is to be on google first page is you want to make money online. I have  a sports (soccer) betting blog for 2 months now and currently rank 2-3 place on first page for keywords: soccer free picks, soccer picks blog, soccer free picks blog.
however I only get around 60-100 pagevies per day and almost no adsense earnings.
MY QUESTIONS ARE: 1)IS IT NORMAL OR I DO SOMETHING WRONG;
2)WHAT OTHER WAYS TO USE FOR MONETIZATION OF THIS SOCCER BLOG.
address is:
http://soccer-free-picks.blogspot.com/
any help will be very useful for me
thanks

Answer
Hello
Thanks for the opportunity to answer your question.
I did like to let you in on a simple fact that when you are solely targeting blogging for money
you will develop some of this issues.
You need to reshape your way of thinking and approach, you also need to get more keywords to rank your site on Google and not just low rated keywords but also high rated keywords.
Need to look for keywords that are consumer base, that way when they come to your blog and read about it they get to click on the adsense that is related to your niche (I hope your adsense is related to your blogging niche)?
Because if you write about solving a problem and you advertise something else on your site, then your adsense is not well targeted.
Adsense target country, and you need to select the type of ads you need it to show, you also need to improve your blogging (content) quality.
I have written a nice topic on How to rank your blog post on google I hope you find it insightful.

Online Marketing

olatunji.adetunji